I moved within the county before the registration deadline, but haven't reregistered - can I still vote?

If you were previously registered in Riverside County, you can vote a provisional ballot at the polling place assigned to your new address or at the Registrar of Voters office.  You can use our web site, www.voteinfo.net to look up your new polling place. To find your polling place, look for the option titled “Polling Place Look-Up.”  Clicking on this link will lead you to your particular polling place.

 (Revised September 26, 2008)