Did you know...
- Any voter can vote-by-mail
- You can opt to Vote-by-Mail once or choose to receive all future ballots by mail
- Vote-by-mail ballots are mailed to voters up to 29 days before Election Day
- A Vote-by-mail voter can check their status online to verify the Registrar of Voters has received their ballot
- Vote-by-mail ballots can be returned:
- by mail
- at any ballot drop off location or Voter Assistance Center in the County
- Vote by Mail ballots are the first to be counted Election Night
Print and complete the appropriate form below to receive ballots by mail.
It's your right – Section 3201 of the California Elections Code states that any voter can vote by mail. Once you apply, you'll be permanently registered and you'll automatically receive ballots in the mail within 29 days of each election in which you are eligible to vote.
Return your ballot as soon as possible to ensure your vote is included in the Election Night Results
(Ballots must be received at the Registrar of Voters Office or any Riverside County Voter Assistance Center by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day or be postmarked on or before Election Day and received no later than seven (7) days after Election Day to be counted.)
Registrar of Voters
2724 Gateway Drive
Riverside, CA 92507