What is a Vote Center?
Vote Centers replace polling places. Voters can vote at any Vote Center in Riverside County. Some Vote Centers will be open for 11 days and all Vote Center locations will be open for 4 days, including Election Day.
Vote Centers offer voters a full-service voting experience. Voters can:
- Drop off their completed Vote-by-Mail ballot
- Vote using an accessible ballot-marking device
- Receive a replacement ballot (on demand)
- Register to vote or update your registration and vote on the same day
- Receive voting assistance, including assistance in multiple languages
For information on accessible voting visit our Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee page or, for language assistance, our Language Accessibility Advisory Committee page.
If you would like to suggest a Vote Center location, please complete the form below.
Vote Center Suggestion Form English
Vote Center Suggestion Form Spanish